The Planning Department has adopted a way of communicating information to our customers on special topics that come up in the development world, i.e. clarifications of our operations and procedures. These Customer Bulletins are listed here:
- Bulletin 101 Customer Service Excellence
- Bulletin 102 Administrative Exception
- Bulletin 103 Electronic Plan Submittal
- Bulletin 105 Shared Parking Agreements
- Bulletin 106 Fence Requirements and Permitting Information
- Bulletin 108 Abandonment Determination Procedures
- Bulletin 109 Pre-Application Conferences
- Bulletin 110 Procedures for Reporting Code Violations
- Bulletin 111 Water Conservation Ordinance
- Bulletin 112 Certificate of Appropriateness (fka CDC) Review Process Revised 07.01.2015
- Bulletin 115 Multifamily Ordinance Revisions
- Bulletin 116 Fire Code Update and Adoption
- Bulletin 117 Water Quality Regulations for the EARZ Revised 05.10.2017
If you are having trouble viewing our pdf documents on your device, please contact us and we will gladly send it directly to you. Contact email@example.com or call us at 512.930.2545. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Code Interpretations – Intended for both external customers and City of Georgetown staff, Code Interpretations will document an interpretation of the Unified Development Code (UDC) to enhance customer understanding of a provision in the UDC that is unclear or where an issue is insufficiently addressed by the UDC. Interpretations will be carried over and included in future UDC amendments when needed. Interpretations are available online at https://udc.georgetown.org/recent-unified-development-code-interpretations/ .