Application and Review Process
What is the application and review process?
The Planning Department accepts and reviews land use-related applications as well as subdivision-related applications online through MyGovernmentOnline. You may submit an application at any time. However, applications are only processed on specific submittal dates if they are received by 12:01 am on the date specified. Please refer to the application checklists for submittal requirements.
CLICK on each box below to see updated slides/material and learn more about our process.
2023 Process Enhancements
Effective January 1, 2023, the City began a pilot study to determine the potential impacts and benefits of changes to our completeness review process and the offering of In-Application Meetings. Please learn more about each offering below and reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Completeness Review Process Enhancement Information
In-Application Meeting Information
Helpful Tips for Submittals!
- Make sure you select the “Planning & Zoning” tab before submitting an application
- Don’t forget to submit flattened PDF documents
- Don’t forget to include a Property Owner’s Consent Form
- Please label uploaded documents appropriately as listed in application checklists
- Don’t forget to combine individual files
- Don’t forget to include your Letter of Intent