Application and Review Process
The Planning Department manages the day-to-day land development process which includes:
- site development, subdivision, and zoning applications
- long range planning
- historic preservation
- neighborhood outreach and housing programs
What is the application and review process?
The Planning Department accepts and reviews land use-related applications as well as subdivision-related applications online through MyGovernmentOnline. You may submit an application at any time. However, applications are only processed on specific submittal days if they are received by 12pm (noon) on the date specified. Please refer to the application checklists for submittal requirements.
Click on each step below to learn more about our process.
Helpful Tips for Submittals!
- Make sure you select the “Planning & Zoning” tab before submitting an application
- Don’t forget to submit flattened PDF documents
- Don’t forget to include a Property Owner’s Consent Form
- Please label uploaded documents appropriately as listed in application checklists
- Don’t forget to combine individual files
- Don’t forget to include your Letter of Intent